Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Stampin Up Flower pot card

Hello,

Sorry I have been MIA.  I still do not have a computer so my only connection to the internet is on Mini (my ipad).  Todays post will be short and sweet.  I feel so behind with posts and the opportunity to create great gifts/projects for Mothers Day. This flower pot card seen below is a really cute and simple card to make.  I found great tutorial videos on Youtube.  Just search for Stampin Up flower pot cards and a few videos will pop up.  Thank you to those talented demonstrators for sharing!

I followed the videos exact measurements.  I also changed the measurements of the pot (4" wide) on a card pictured below to hold a gift card.  With an adjustment to the pot size you could easily tape a gift card on the pull up card. I will blog about the exact measurements in a later post (once my computer is fixed). 

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.