Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Stampin Up Christmas Angels

Hello,

Happy Friday!  Today's post is a project I found this past weekend surfing the web. I found the instructions for these adorable angels here.  I appreciate sooo much when people take the time to do tutorials.  I know how much time and energy it takes.  Thank you!!!!!

I used some retired DSP from Stampin Up and I recommend using sticky strip and/or hot glue. I am pretty inpatient so holding pieces together and waiting for things to dry was not for me. 

I hope you give these cuties a try.  You could embellish as much or as little as you want. These angels make pretty ornaments, gift tags etc.

I hope you all have a good weekend and thank you for stopping by!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.