Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentine's Day Crafts

Hello,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I had to share some projects I have been working on. My new obsession is SVG files and SVG Cuts offers some amazing projects. The projects are pretty detailed and I must admit take a while to put together but I think completely worth it! What do you think?





The house is made with a variety of card stock from Stampin Up and Recollections. I altered the front door (see original door below on other box) to have a window so I could turn the box into a luminary. I placed a battery operated tea light inside.

This box is a pretty good size so its perfect for treats and/or gifts. Will share more SVG Cut projects later in the week. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.