Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Pumpkin Witch

Hello,

I know I haven't been active with posting Stampin Up projects but this is a very busy time of year for me.  I have been busy trying to prepare for up coming Christmas Boutiques.  I will share pictures in the near future. 

Today I want to share something different. I entered into a pumpkin contest that the Building I work in hosts each year. I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the five winners! Not bad for my first try 😊. I painted the face of my Glamor Witch pumpkin and dressed her all up. I had to use what I could at work so I didn't have to transport tons of stuff from home.  My clever coworkers suggested to use clay plant pots for the body. So we "borrowed" two from our plants in the department and used my witch costume to dress her up. Another coworker brought some great bling jewelry to add that special touch. 

I am also including some other awesome pictures of pumpkins that were entered in the contest. People are sooo creative! 




Halloween Pumpkin contest 2013

















Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.