Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Stampin Up Halloween Witch

Hello,

I can't believe we are already in October! The Holidays are just around the corner, how scary is that?! LOL :)

I love Halloween and decorating my house for it. I prefer the cute Halloween decorations versus the "scary" kind.  I decorate my house with tons of decorations I have collected over the years. If you know me well enough than you know I have a slight obsession with pumpkins! But that's for another day :)

Today's post is focused on a Halloween witch card. This is a card I actually created a couple of years ago for Sandy Hancock's card contest at her quarterly demonstrator meeting.  You can see the original post on Sandy's blog here. I was lucky enough to have been selected one of the winners! :) Unfortunately Stampin Up has discontinued the petal cone die which I used to make this cute witch card/treat holder. If you own the petal cone die you should give this a try. I have included a picture below with all the pieces I used to make the witch. The original post on Sandy's blog also has a list of all the materials I used. This card is easy to make and so cute to give to your favorite trick or treater with a little candy tucked inside.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.