Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cupcake Crazy

Hello everyone,

Hope all of you are doing well!  Christmas is just next week and of course I am not prepared! :(
I wanted to share more Christmas projects I made this Christmas and Christmas' past. All items shown are handmade. I went a little cupcake crazy this year but I can't seem to get tired of creating cupcake gifts. I hope you enjoy them and hopefully inspires you to go a lil nuts for cupcakes :)




 
 

 


Frosty the snowman cupcake was made from a pattern I purchased from Kimberley Crafts on Etsy. Love her patterns!


Hand painted leopard pattern cupcake. 
 
I made the mini gingerbread's from polymer clay. 
 
The cupcake candle smells just like a cupcake!


Hand painted wine glasses to look like cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.