Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Have a very Merry Christmas

Hello,

As we all are rushing around to buy those last minute gifts, wrap all those gifts and spend time with our families, I hope we take the time to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas...the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with much love, family and great memories.  I will leave you tonight with two more Christmas projects I made this season. 

Candle making was new for me this year.  I did a lot of research this past summer and watched a lot of "How to" videos.  I can tell you that it was not as easy as some would lead you to believe at least not for me.  But I was determined to start and complete my projects. Although they were not great sellers for me personally I was pretty happy on how they came out. What do you think? :)




 
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.