Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Stampin Up Heart Box

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope everyone has a great day filled with lots of love.  Today's post is a Heart Candy box with a built in card.  The box is made with Stampin Up's Heart framelits (largest size).  The side is a piece of CS measuring 2" x 7 1/2".  I scored at 1/2" on both sides (long side of cs). Than fold in half to form a "V" shape. Cut/trim where necessary to keep the "V" shape than adhere to heart shapes (one at a time) to form the box.  Always use sticky strip when making 3D projects.






The handle measures 1/2" x 11". Use brads to attach to box. The card is made from the second largest shapes in the Heart framelits collection.  Use velcro to keep the card close.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.