Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Owl boxes

Hello, I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Today's post is the Valentine's Day treats my niece Frankie will trade with her class mates.  I have made her Valentine's Day treats for the last few years and this is what I came up with for this year.  This cute Owl box is made from what is called a "2,4,6,8 box".  A very simple box that has been around for a long time. 



Your card stock (CS) will measure 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (you will get two boxes from one piece of CS).

On the long side you will score at 2, 4, 6 and 8".  Turn your CS to the shorter side (5 1/2) and score at 2".


The supplies I used are from Stampin Up (current and retired items).  
Framelits Labels---Head
1 3/4 Scallop circle punch--Chest and wings
Blossom punch--Feet
1/2, 3/4 circle punches-Eyes
retired heart punch

If you have any questions please leave a comment and I will get back with you as soon as I can.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.