Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Stampin Up Gift Card holder

Good morning, today's post is a gift card holder I made for my aunt's (Tia Jova) birthday.  It was a "Big" birthday but I will not reveal which one!  Lol!  She doesn't look her age at all!
This box was actually inspired by a Valentine treat I received from a friend from work.  As I opened the box to get to the chocolate I thought....... box template? Goes to show that you can literally get inspiration from just about anything.


I traced the box template on a 12 x 12 card stock sheet and cut it out. There was not enough room to trace the tab insert but that was ok because I wanted to use ribbon to close the box.


 Use sticky strip on the tab to seal the box. You do have to score lines on the box but that is simple enough with your bone folder and an old fashion ruler. This method is easier for me than trying to match it up on a scoring tool.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.