Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Bunny Box Super Cute!

Good morning,

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Today's post is a LARGE Bunny box that I actually created last year and was one of the contest winners at Sandy Hancock's SF meeting.  You can see that post by clicking here.

This cute chocolate bunny is pretty easy to make.  Can you guess what the xlarge ears are made from?  Yup, Stampin Up's Dresden die.  I used both size cut outs to create the very large ears.



You can create a box of your choice.  You can use the Fancy Favor Bigz die (box) from Stampin Up too.  My box size is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of card stock.  Score on the shorter side at 1 1/4, and 4 1/4.  Turn and score on the long side at 3 1/4 and 5 1/4. 

I used the Heart Framelits (largest for face), Dresden Die for the ears,
2 1/2 circle punch for cheeks, and the 1" circle punch for eyes and nose.

You can use this cute bunny for scrapbook pages, on gift bags and so much more!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.