Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Stampin Up Bunny treat/money holder

Good morning,

I hope you had a great weekend! We had such great weather that I hope you were able to take advantage of it. I did by attending Sandy Hancock's Udderly Awesome meeting in Duarte, CA. My entry for her card contest is shown below. I was honored by being one of the 5 winners! You can see all the winners by clicking Here.


 

Chocolate Bunny Treat/Money Holder

All supplies are from Stampin Up. You can purchase them by clicking on the link to the left.

Supplies: Card stock: Soft Suede, Regal Rose, Whisper White and Black.
Punches: Scallop oval, Large oval, Exlrg oval, 1 1/4 Scallop circle (paws), 1”circle, ¾ circle (nose),Blossom petals (eyes-upside down).
Framelits: Heart and Ovals. Folder: Perfect polka dots.
Ink: Soft suede, Regal rose.
Carrot container: Dollar store

I held my monthly class on Sunday, March 3rd.  One of the projects we made was this bunny treat holder. The girls made white bunnies and I must say they came out awesome.  I was not able to take pictures of all the finished projects before everyone left but I was able to capture two. Here is Ernie's and Marci's finished projects. Aren't they just too cute?! Great job to all the ladies projects. They always do  fantastic work.


Next post will be the card we made in the class.  Have a good day and thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.