Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Stampin Up Carrot Bunny Treat Holder

Hello,

Well Easter is just a few days away and I couldn't let it go by without posting my Carrot Bunny treat holder.  I originally created this cute bunny treat holder back in 2011 for Sandy Hancock's SF quarterly meeting.  It was my contest entry and one of the winners that year. I did not have a blog back than so you can see the original post on Sandy's blog by clicking here.  I did update this treat holder with current Stampin Up products this year.  What do you think?




I made up a simple template to show the various stampin Up products I used to create this cute bunny treat holder.

If you are interested in ordering any of the products needed to make this project you can do so by clicking on the SU logo above left and that will take you to my demonstrator website and online store.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.