Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hello Kitty lollipop treat

Good morning,

Today is a bittersweet day for me.  It is the anniversary of two people that I loved very much that are no longer here with us.  Although today brings up sad memories it also reminds me of happy memories I have of these two great ladies.  They both had such a great presence in my life.  I'd like to think that they would be proud of me and would want me to remember them always with a smile on my face :) You are both missed everyday!

With that said today's post is a cute lollipop treat holder.  It is really easy to make. Cut your CS at 2 1/4 x 6 1/2 and score at 2 1/2 and 4". The hello kitty punch art is made with Stampin Up punches.




Stampin Up punches used:

Xlarge oval punch- for face
Butterfly punch (retired) or use small oval punch-for ears
Cupcake punch-for whiskers (candle piece)
Cupcake punch-for hello kitty eyes
Small heart punch & Owl punch (owl eye piece)-for red bow
Card stock-Stampin Up

I used mini glue dots ( one on each end) to close the holder.

You can find all the supplies used to make this cute treat holder when you shop my Stampin Up website by clinking on the Stampin Up logo above left.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. If you require a reply I will respond as soon as I can.